The Practical Guide To Sales Prospecting
Effective Prospecting: Techniques & Tips For Keeping Your Pipeline Full
We have a love-hate relationship with prospecting.
On the one hand, it's a must to grow our pipeline. On the other hand, it's become increasingly difficult to break through and make a connection. So, we end up making hundreds of calls, sending thousands of emails, all for the pleasure of small response rates and tons of rejection, which contributes to there being so much prospecting reluctance in sales.
To help, we've put together this practical guide to help you navigate the challenges of outbound prospecting that goes beyond "the numbers game."
In this free 20-page guide you'll discover:
- 7 steps to creating an easy-to-follow prospecting action plan
- How to recognize and overcome prospecting reluctance – and move closer to the sale
- Top techniques for getting past gatekeepers and increasing appointment setting success
- The best ways to follow up during the prospecting phase
- 4 ways to keep rejection at a minimum
Already a Member? Log in:
Get This Free Guide & More …
When you claim your free MyResourcefulSelling membership, you'll also get access to practical advice curated from industry experts, thought leaders and sales professionals, and solutions specific to your role - delivered straight to your inbox.
Plus, immediate access to these 9 free resources:
- 101 Kick Ass Quotes
- Your Price Is Too High! How To Overcome Price Objections
- Voicemail Hacks
- Best Things To Say On A Sales Call
- 12 Ways To Master Social Media Networking
- The Ultimate Guide To Closing The Sale
- The Ultimate Cold Calling Cheat Sheet
- 17 Traits Of Great Sales Managers
- 38 Ready-Made Email Templates To Open Doors
Claim Your Free Membership Below
Note: Once you register, you will have continuous access to the MyResourcefulSelling resources via your username (email address) and password (sent to you via email).
You understand that we'll send you weekly emails with fresh content and promotional offers from ResourcefulSelling.
As always, we respect your privacy, and you can unsubscribe at any time.