The Best Things To Say During A Sales Call
Avoid Struggling Through Awkward Blow-off Attempts From Your Prospects With A Killer Sales Call Opening
The opening seconds of a sales call – in-person or on the phone – are the most critical.
For you to get your prospect past the "I'm not interested," or "I have no need for that" stage – you must get them interested enough in your opening that you get the opportunity to make your presentation or at the very least, get them to commit to continuing the conversation at a specific time and date.
Inside this guide you'll find two rock-solid scripts that show you how to combat initial brush-off attempts and create intrigue to continue the conversation, plus:
- 4 characteristics of a successful opening
- 2 ways to immediately create credibility and value
- Why scrapping the single selling message approach and replacing it with this is critical to the success of your call
Already a Member? Log in:
Get This Free Guide & More …
When you claim your free MyResourcefulSelling membership, you'll also get access to practical advice curated from industry experts, thought leaders and sales professionals, and solutions specific to your role - delivered straight to your inbox.
Plus, immediate access to these 9 free resources:
- 101 Kick Ass Quotes
- Your Price Is Too High! How To Overcome Price Objections
- Voicemail Hacks
- 12 Ways To Master Social Media Networking
- The Practical Guide To Sales Prospecting
- The Ultimate Guide To Closing The Sale
- The Ultimate Cold Calling Cheat Sheet
- 17 Traits Of Great Sales Managers
- 38 Ready-Made Email Templates To Open Doors
Claim Your Free Membership Below
Note: Once you register, you will have continuous access to the MyResourcefulSelling resources via your username (email address) and password (sent to you via email).
You understand that we'll send you weekly emails with fresh content and promotional offers from ResourcefulSelling.
As always, we respect your privacy, and you can unsubscribe at any time.