Overcoming Price Objections
Overcome The Most Frustrating Sales Objection – In Under 5 Minutes
Everyone knows objecting to price is the quickest way for a prospect to get rid of you.
But that shouldn’t be a death sentence for your discussion.
Top salespeople in every industry are rarely the ones with the lowest price. For them, it’s not about having the lowest price – it’s about communicating and offering the best value.
In this guide you’ll discover:
- The sales trifecta of communicating value to your prospects
- 5 questions key to analyzing what their price objection really means – and how to use that to your advantage
- 7 strategies to lessen the influence of price on buy decisions
Already a Member? Log in:
Get This Free Guide & More …
When you claim your free MyResourcefulSelling membership, you'll also get access to practical advice curated from industry experts, thought leaders and sales professionals, and solutions specific to your role - delivered straight to your inbox.
Plus, immediate access to these 9 free resources:
- 101 Kick Ass Quotes
- Voicemail Hacks
- Best Things To Say On A Sales Call
- 12 Ways To Master Social Media Networking
- The Practical Guide To Sales Prospecting
- The Ultimate Guide To Closing The Sale
- The Ultimate Cold Calling Cheat Sheet
- 17 Traits Of Great Sales Managers
- 38 Ready-Made Email Templates To Open Doors
Claim Your Free Membership Below
Note: Once you register, you will have continuous access to the MyResourcefulSelling resources via your username (email address) and password (sent to you via email).
You understand that we'll send you weekly emails with fresh content and promotional offers from ResourcefulSelling.
As always, we respect your privacy, and you can unsubscribe at any time.