Good vs. Great: 17 Traits All Great Sales Managers Have
Being a great sales manager isn’t just about hitting the numbers.
Although that’s obviously a big part, there are infinite intangibles great sales managers bring to the table that make them stand out.
Inside 17 Traits All Great Sales Managers Have, we compiled industry research & insights from experts on the qualities and traits that separate the great managers from the rest, like:
- Should managers be control-conscious or loosen the reigns?
- Is it better to be hyper-focused or go-with-the-flow?
- Should wins be shared with others in the company or kept close to the vest?
- Is social media a priority or not worth putting effort into?
- And more …
Already a Member? Log in:
Get This Free Guide & More …
When you claim your free MyResourcefulSelling membership, you'll also get access to practical advice curated from industry experts, thought leaders and sales professionals, and solutions specific to your role - delivered straight to your inbox.
Plus, immediate access to these 9 free resources:
- 101 Kick Ass Quotes
- Your Price Is Too High! How To Overcome Price Objections
- Voicemail Hacks
- Best Things To Say On A Sales Call
- 12 Ways To Master Social Media Networking
- The Practical Guide To Sales Prospecting
- The Ultimate Guide To Closing The Sale
- The Ultimate Cold Calling Cheat Sheet
- 38 Ready-Made Email Templates To Open Doors
Claim Your Free Membership Below
Note: Once you register, you will have continuous access to the MyResourcefulSelling resources via your username (email address) and password (sent to you via email).
You understand that we'll send you weekly emails with fresh content and promotional offers from ResourcefulSelling.
As always, we respect your privacy, and you can unsubscribe at any time.